Job description / Role
• As a .NET Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for creation and implementation innovative web application for international financial institution.
• You will also ensure support in analysis and designing during all phases of software production, including suggesting the most effective solutions for its implementation.
• Among your tasks you will also find working on new concepts and solutions in frames of Microsoft technology and designing complex solutions, whose have to be compatible with clients’ expectations and users’ geographical dispersion.
• The system is gathering high amount of usage data which are then refine through subsystems and reported in a variety of forms. The system is High availability 24/7.
• As a .NET Full Stack Developer to also be a Chapter Lead and coach and mentor less experienced developers (mentoring, motivating, team building).
• To design and implement the entire application from scratch
• To manage code complexity in a large codebase through the appropriate application of software architecture principles (layering, modularization etc..) and software design patterns
• To help with automation for testing and work together with production operations (DevOps)
• Occasionally to also work on smaller projects that are within the scope of your team.
QAR 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: SALARY INCREMENT BASED ON PERFORMANCE, SALARY INCENTIVES BASED ON PERFORMANCE, FREE MEDICAL HEALTH CARD, BI-ANNUAL AIR TICKET FOR ANNUAL VACATION
• Degree in informatics or similar qualification
5 years + work experience in technologies such as:
• C#, .NET, NA, WebApi,MVC
• SQL Server or any other relational database
• Python or Powershell for Scripting
• Continuous Integration, Git, TFS
• For some legacy applications some knowledge in Perl would be nice
• Ability to lead a technical team
• Mindset of 'You build it, you run it', i.e. making sure that application is running stable together with the colleagues from application management
• Good project management skills
• Fluent English language skills
About the Company
We are a company based in Qatar.