Job description / Role
• To lead ad-hoc developments and manage web/app release.
• Make sure future each release of app/portal are fully tested and deployed as per business requirement.
• To make sure integrated services are available to the customers such as AFC (Automate Fare Collection), Payment Gateway etc. and fix issues if and when occurs.
• To support operational activities 24/7 (shift) and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Define and implement the overall technical architecture for the mobile application. Configuring EMM environments in customer on premise app store.
• Manage Kony architecture & Mobile (Android & iOS) technology.
• Web application and app deployment, migration and update etc.
• To support the business requirements for the provision of internal applications management services
• Multitasking skills with the ability to priorities work Solve problems creatively and effectively
• Work in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Familiarization with each stage of the software life cycle, including but not limited to user studies, feasibility, estimation, design, implementation, integration, test and acceptance
• Work within a team and have a dedicated approach to working within and meeting strict deadlines.
• Work both independently and, in a team oriented collaborative environment.
• University Degree in IT (Such as BCA/MCA/BS/MS in Computer science, or related)
• Overall 12+ years, relevant experience 8+ years. Experienced Tech
• Lead/Architect in designing and building the Kony mobile architecture and enterprise web applications. The ideal candidate should be mature, problem solver, energetic with exposure to API development and integrate APIs. Must be well versed with best practices in coding and documentation.
• Team management, Skilled in enterprise application and app deployment.
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.