Job description / Role
As a Network Security Pre-Sales consultant, you will be responsible to clearly understand, define and deliver customised Network Security related. This includes providing subject matter expertise, consulting and knowledge transfer around specific Network Security technologies, solutions and products.
A well-established leading digital solutions provider going through large scale technology upgrades and investing heavily in people.
* Develop high level designs for customers.
* Expertise in creating BoM/BoQ for Network security products.
* Review existing customer architecture and advise relevant solutions to fix identified gaps.
* Help in Proof of Concepts and demos for Security products.
* Deliver solutions and product presentations to customers.
* Present competitive analysis on security products to customers.
* Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients.
* Exciting role with an opportunity to work with the latest technology
* International environment
* Attractive salary + commission structure
* Graduate / Post graduate in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
* 7-10 years of total related Technical Experience in Network Security and Security Solutions
* Minimum 3+ years of experience in technical presales with an IT and Security Systems Integrator and / or Vendor.
* Firewall related certification (PCNSE, CCIE Sec, CCSP, FNSE, CCSA, CCSE, NSE-8)
* Next Gen Firewalls and IPS (Cisco / Palo Alto / Fortinet / Sourcefire)
* Cisco ISE/Forescout
* Web Application Security (F5 ASM)
* Web Security (BlueCoat/Ironport)
* Email Security (Ironport/Mimecase)
* Network Tapping Solutions (IXIA/Gigamon)
* Reverse Proxy Solutions (Citrix/F5 LTM)
* SSL Visibility solutions (A10, Bluecoat SSL VA)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.