Job description / Role
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Manages Front Desk on the overnight shift to ensure a smooth operation and the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Oversight in a collaborative effort of the hotels' operations during the night shift that includes on duty Security, Engineering, Housekeeping, 3rd party cleaning company and Kitchen Colleagues
- Supports the Royal Service, Concierge and Guest Services departments in the absence of their department head
- Serve as part of the first response team for Emergency procedures and guest incidents during the shift
- Greet, check in and settle guest accounts while ensuring all service standards are adhered to
- Maintain accurate records of daily transactions, including cash handling - currency exchange and balancing a float
Your experience and skills include:
- Two years ' experience in similar role preference in International Hotel Front Office operations.
- Service focused personality is essential
- Excellent presentation
- Fluent in English and proficiency in any other language
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Enthusiasm to keep hotel running through the night
- Ability to work under pressure
- Quick-thinking specially on difficult situation or under pressure
- Adaptable to work in all sections of the Hotel
- Good decision maker
- Knowledgeable with the procedures regarding security, health and safety of guest and colleagues in an emergency situation.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! # BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.