Job description / Role
Nurse - Talent & Culture (Global Sports Event Qatar 2022 - Accommodation Services)
Nurse (fixed term contract until December 2022)
What's in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel business and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world's most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
- Attend to Employee illness cases to ensure health issues have been identified and proper health care provided.
- To ensure there are sufficient first aid boxes in the properties and accommodation and that they are property maintained and refilled by the Security Department. Attend to medical emergencies to ensure the wellbeing of all colleagues associated with the property.
- Monitor medical supply stock levels to ensure adequate medicine quantities are readily available at the Hotel clinic.
- Monitor hospitalized Employees' progress
- To maintain a register of employment injuries in which any workplace accident or occupational disease sustained or contracted, shall be entered.
- To prepare all paperwork and maintain records for resident medicals (i.e. Blood Tests, Vaccinations, etc.) in cooperation with the Government Department.
- Ensure proper requisitioning and control of all pharmaceutical supplies.
- To liaise with the Learning and Development Department in the implementation of all programs relating to First Aid and Hygiene.
- Inform head of Department and employees of employee health problems (infectious disease outbreak) to minimize or eliminate potential illness risks.
Your experience and skills include:
- Applicants should have at least 2 years of nursing experience in a large scale property
- Applicants MUST already be licensed with the Ministry of Public Health in Qatar
- Completed Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Confident with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving ability.
- Strong employee relations and organizational skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.