Job description / Role
• Perform office works required from the company staff.
• Handle all incoming and outgoing telephone communications, nothing reasons for all and forwarding to relevant team members, subject to availability.
• Provide word processing and total secretarial support.
• Support the technical team in the office works required for the projects’ execution.
• Documentation in consultation archiving system.
• Documentation of contracts and invoices hard copies.
• Update WES personnel and equipment details/data base.
• Update Statement of Qualifications and Projects list.
• Preparation of Prequalification documents.
• Completion of Prequalification as per the client’s requirements.
• Document and update login information, usernames and passwords.
• Participate in the preparation of technical proposals.
• Send RFPs for suppliers and subconsultants.
• Monitor Daily Attendance of the office staffs.
• Manage meeting and hotel booking for guests.
• Preparation of office forms and applications.
• Prepare required HR forms (Staff’s leave application, etc.)
• Perform responsibilities of handing office petty cash and submitting a monthly petty cash flow report.
• Responsible for performing money transfer operations.
• Preparation of the invoices as per the project’s contracts.
• Follow up for the payment with clients.
• Track YTD “Year Till Date: the sales and revenue (invoices).
• Diploma / Degree with Good English Communication.
• Computer skill with Good command on MS office tools.
• 3-4 Years relevant work experience in Recruiting Field (Given priority to Qatar Experienced candidates)
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
About the Company
Founded in 1997, Wataniya Environmental Services Co. (W.E.S.) is a closed shareholding company with a capital of 1 million Kuwaiti Dinars specializing in Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) consulting and training. WES provides a wide range of services aligned with our extensive experience in HSE. Our team is comprised of highly integrated professionals having strong backgrounds in HSE laws and regulations, ensuring clients the highest standards of quality. Given our track record and expertise, WES offers a one-stop solution for all health, safety and environment needs. We are proud to say that our services have mutual benefits for clients and the surrounding environment.
In the 17 years since our foundation, WES has made several proud accomplishments and established itself as a well-respected HSE services provider. Our strong imprint in the Kuwaiti market reflects progress which we intend to maintain and promote.
Equinox Global Investments
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Sigma Technical Enterprises & Trading Co.
Oryx Engineering Solutions