Job description / Role
Our Client a multinational professional services firm, is seeking to hire an Assistant / Administrator to manage the running of the office, including managing reception. Providing comprehensive administrative and organisational support to the leadership team.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Extensive diary management
- Travel coordination
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with key client contacts
- Coordinate Managers’ network management programme
- Organising case team events, sourcing venues and activities
- Technical support, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and online research
- General support, including processing time and expense submissions and other ad hoc tasks
- Assisting Managers with their internal assignments
- Review and screen all incoming phone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Meet and greet all visitors arriving at reception
- Manage the day to day smooth running of the office
- Liaise with building maintenance and external suppliers for fault reporting and ensure works are carried out in a timely manner with minimal disruption
- Manage maintenance personnel to ensure compliance with corporate policies
- Liaise with post and courier services
- Liaise with cleaning company to ensure the office is clean and tidy
- Represent the public face of the company in a pleasant and professional manner
- Be conversant with the company's document and record control procedure and ensure implementation of stated requirements
- Ensure the office is left secure at the end of the day
- Provide support and cover for other EAs/MAs
- Involvement in internal office-wide projects
- Any other duties which are compatible with the main role objective
This role will suit an intelligent and ambitious individual. It should be seen as an opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic, entrepreneurial professional environment. The role will provide many learning opportunities for a hardworking team player that is motivated by consistently achieving high standards.
- Exceptional organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- “Can do!” mentality, willingness to get involved in a variety of projects and activities
- Flexible attitude and team approach
- Efficient and accurate
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, hardworking and committed
- A desire to learn and develop
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
- Experience of working in a demanding environment, preferably professional services
- Minimum 3 years related administrative business experience which must have involved supporting multiple people
- High level of written and spoken English
- Arabic speaking, reading and writing (ability to write professional letters in Arabic)
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.