Job description / Role
Assist in collection, coordinate and consolidation of information from individual Directorates on the r annual financial budgets and forecasts. Perform budget related transactions and maintain the records.
Key Account abilities - Operations
• Develop budget templates and forms.
• Develop Financial forecasts. plans and budgets based on the strategic and business plans
• Perform collection of bottom-up budgets from departments and properties compile and prepare summery report for reconciliation
• Liaise with Cost Control and KPI & Reporting (Planning & Commercial) for reporting at design and construction actual spend vs. budgie reports.
• Assist in the coordination of reconciliation meetings with departments.
• Perform monitoring of the budget s on the department property, end overall prefect levels for deviations and escalate major deviations to Budgeting & Planning (Senior)
• Develop roiling cash flow forecasts on a periodic basis,
Assist departments (when needed) In preparing financial projections and analyses (e.g,cash flow analysis sales analysis. etc )
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or similar discipline Qualification:
• 2 - 4 years in a similar position within the real estate or projects industry with at feast 1 • 3 years , a senor position.
• Experience in budgeting arid forecasting
• Excellent financial analysis skills.
• Financial modeling skills.
• Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
About the Company
Orion Engineering was established in 1987 to supply Engineering personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then the company has grown significantly and presently has in excess of 4000+ personnel on secondment worldwide.
Our blue chip client list includes major oil companies such as Shell, BP, Chevron Texaco and Exxon Mobil and major engineering contractors and suppliers such as Technip, Wood Group. Talisman and Wormald Tyco.
The division has offices at various strategic locations throughout the world including London, Houston, Aberdeen, Lagos, Doha, Singapore and 5 offices throughout Kazakhstan.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
INC System Integrations
Finance Officer (IFRS)
Accounting & Finance Specialist
TAV Airports Holding Co. (TAV Aero)
Finance Manager / Team Leader Accounting
Robert Half International (RHI)