Job description / Role
Candidates in Doha to apply
• Media Relations Support to the Head – Media Relations
• Maintain good relationships with the media and key personnel
• Ensure up-to-date media lists periodically
• Invite, follow up, maximize the attendance of relevant media outlets to Company's press conferences and events
• Maximize distribution of press releases locally and internationally
• Monitor coverage and report internally
• Assist in developing all written communications for the M&C Department: Corporate brochures & collateral materials, reports, press releases etc.
• Review and edit stories, articles and copy produced by third party writers and journalists for external audiences.
• Develop, write and ensure the accuracy and content of Company's website and social media accounts.
• Support the Head of Media Relations in in writing and reviewing the Company's portal and selects the relevant stories, news items and pictures to be used in reporting the news and current events.
• Act under the supervision of the Head - Media Relations, to coordinate with media bodies on the necessary Media coverage for Company's activities and press release.
• Assist in handling the company media monitoring and distribution.
• Support the Head – Media Relations in writing copies and preparing layouts for all advertisements, banners, greetings, condolences etc. for local and international newspapers, magazines and publications.
• Handle the coordination of the translation of the M&C Department communications with the translation agency.
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism Media, Business Management
• Postgraduate Qualification in a relevant subject area
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a client facing, consulting, customer relationship, account management or similar role.
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Digital Marketing Executive
One Thousand Walls
Marketing and Communications Executive
PR Account Manager Advertising and Media