Job description / Role
JOB TITLE : Officer QA/QC
DEPARTMENT : Oryx Engineering Services
JOB TYPE : Permanent
REPORTING TO : Quality Control Manager
To assume the responsibility of quality control functions and to ensure consistency in the quality of products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare, review and implement all QA/QC procedures & processes associated with a new build project.
• Review method statements and project specifications to ensure that all the necessary checklists and inspection test plans have been compiled.
• Perform checks on; items at suppliers / sub-contract, incoming goods, installed equipment at site and equipment installed at pre/commissioning stage.
• Prepare and action all non-conformance reports NCR’s, audits on site activates and take appropriate action if required
• Prepare weekly, monthly quality reports as per contract requirements and as requested by the Project Manager.
• Determine, negotiate and agree in house quality procedures, standards and product specifications
• Assess customer requirements of materials form suppliers
• Investigate and set standards for quality and health and safety
• Write technical reports
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
5 years experience within a similar role preferably with an engineering company.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Ambitious and energetic with excellent English verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills with a proactive and flexible attitude and approach to work, hours and location. Must be able to work and perform under own initiative and have first class negotiation, decision making, problem solving and analytical skills and understand the importance logistics can have on the overall success of the business.
Excellent English verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills with a proactive and flexible can do attitude and approach to work, hours and location. Must be able to work and perform under own initiative and have a full working knowledge of procedures. Attentive to detail, must demonstrate proven ability, knowledge and experience to interact readily across different departments within a multi cultural and multi functional environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the assigned job holder. However they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills as all personnel are required to perform other reasonable duties outside of their normal responsibilities in support of the company.
About the Company
Oryx Engineering Solutions is a progressive, modern and newly established integrated engineering services solution provider located in Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar to support the rapidly changing, evolving and demanding needs of the Middle East and Africa's energy sectors; oil and gas, power and water, petrochemical, industrial and marine.
Our technical excellence and ability to deliver integrated 360o quality engineering solutions from design, reverse engineering, re-rating and repairs, means we can make your life simpler.
Officer - QA/QC
Oryx Engineering Solutions
Inspector - QA / QC
Oryx Engineering Solutions
|Ras Al Khaimah||6 May|
Civil Field Inspector