Job description / Role
• Performs complex operational, compliance, financial, and investigative audits and provides management advisory services.
• Errors made in this position can cause substantial expense and affect the accuracy and value of an audit.
• Conducts audits for all units under the control of the organization, in accordance to the annual audit plan.
• Conducts assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency of the Internal Controls in assigned area.
• Scrutinizes financial records of assets including materials, equipment and buildings; ascertaining their safeguarding in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Performs engagements adhering to the IA manual
• Adapts and applies internal audit service methodologies to changing circumstances or new engagement requirements.
• Consistently delivers timely and high quality services to auditee.
• Review achievement of established objectives and goals for operations and programmers.
• Identification of non-conformities, analyzes and discusses audit findings across the FIRM and suggest recommendations with the Senior Internal Auditor
• Performs the testing of business processes and controls with the objective of ascertaining proper identification of risks and strategies of mitigating these risk.
• Promotes the adoption of the best practice in internal control system.
• Analyzes data obtained and audit findings for issues concerned.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Adheres to Firm’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
• Adheres to and promotes Firm’s Value
• 5+ Years on experience in Quality and research roles
• Candidate must be locally available and should be ready to start immediately
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
• Prior experience working with Projects related
About the Company
LA Recruitment Ltd and it's associated companies (LA Recruitment WLL, LA Recruitment USA Inc and LA Recruitment & Management Services Ltd) have been leading the way in delivering experienced, qualified direct hire and contract personnel to the Oil & Gas and Construction industries for 30 years.
We are involved in the placement of Engineering, Commercial, Project Support, Marine and Technical personnel.
With our Head Office based in Aberdeen, UK and additional offices in Qatar, Houston and Malaysia, we offer support to many of the world's leading Oil & Gas, LNG and Construction companies.