Job description / Role
- Collaboratively work with Senior Operations Manager, other stakeholders and external suppliers in order to produce the World Class FM service in support of the network.
- Undertake a lead role in Network Line FM planning and service delivery standards.
- Monitor contractor and internal performance and delivery against KPIs.
- Enforce an audit and governance regime for all service delivery and report on outputs by station and line.
- Focus on service quality development, performance management and productivity across the line to include regular benchmarking, performance reports and reviews (including cost review and control)
- Actively lead and engage with all personnel to maintain World Class standards of performance, productivity and service excellence through clear direction, effective communication, coaching, performance management and training.
- Ensure full engagement with the client’s operations team and client’s FM contract managers to deal with line related matters and establish lasting relationships.
- Develop strong line knowledge, monitor activities, forecast changes and cascade information for continuous improvement, innovation and adding value.
- Engage in client meetings and work collaboratively to directly resolve issues and concerns, manage change, foster relationships and implement initiatives.
- Actively manage risks, hold regular internal and joint inspections and establish SOP exercises to maintain the highest standards of safety and procedural knowledge.
- Develop and implement the suite of SOPs for FM delivery and continually review for improvement.
- Contribute to FM scope budget compilation and critically review.
- Monitor change control requirements for the line and adhere to the contractual processes in place.
- Proven Experience in Operations as Operations Manager or other similar position
- Experience in FM performance and operations management
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and quality standards
- Proficient in MS Office, relational databases and software
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving skills
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Manager - Maintenance and Operations
Facilities Management Operations Director – Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment