Job description / Role
To manage the laundry team on a daily basis, ensuring the proper day-to-day running of the laundry department while working hand-in-hand with the other departments of the estate, so that everyone is able to deliver the highest standards of service.
- One of the leading regional group
- Will manage the laundry team on a daily basis, ensuring the proper day-to-day running of the laundry department while working hand-in-hand with the other departments, so that everyone is able to deliver the highest standards of service.
- Planning, organizing with Laundry Project in Selection of new equipment's, project report of laundry, supervise erection, installation and commissioning of Laundry machines.
- Aim long-term account strategy that maximized profits and assisted in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate decision makers.
- Competitive as per industry
- Should have Bachelor degree with 10 years in the relevant field of laundry business.
- Proven managerial experience in a diverse team environment.
- Good command over English with GCC experience is essential.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.