Job description / Role
The SCADA Cyber Security Engineer is responsible to monitor the performance of the data communication networks for SCADA and data analytics and undertake preventative and corrective maintenance to ensure 24/7/365 operations as necessary
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Education qualification obtained from North America, West Europe, Australia
• Holder of Chartered Membership in relevant discipline (e.g. Engineering) would be an advantage
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience preferably in water/wastewater management industry
• Experience in detailed investigations of cyber security and network management systems.
• Knowledge of Sewer and TSE networks including pump stations and treatment facilities
• Knowledge of drainage networks and associated systems
• Competent in Microsoft Office Packages, SCADA and Analytics Technology
About the Company
Brunel International N.V. is an international service provider specialising in the flexible deployment of knowledge and capacity in the fields of Energy, Infrastructure, Mining, Automotive, Construction, Engineering, High-tech, Manufacturing, Oil & gas, Aerospace, Electrical, Energy & power plant, Finance, IT & Telecome, Legal, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Machinery & plant, Marketing & Communication, Pharma, Rail and Shipbuilding. Services are provided in the form of Talent Resourcing, Global Care and Mobility, Project Resourcing, Personnel solutions, Consultancy, Project management, Co-sourcing (IT), Training, Service and work contracts, Temporary staffing, Resourcing solutions and Talent scouting. Incorporated in 1975, Brunel has since become an International group with a strong global brand. Operation from its own international network of 120 branch offices in 46 countries, we have over 12,900 employees and an annual revenue of EUR 1.0 billion (2019). The company is listed at Euronext Amsterdam N.V. and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||2 Nov|