Job description / Role
Our client a leading international engineering consultancy requires an Operations Manager to lead their Qatar office.
The successful candidate will come from a civil engineering design background with large consultancies and have experience on large building and infrastructure projects.
We welcome candidates to apply who fulfil the following criteria:
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering (preferably Masters or MBA also).
- At least 20 years experience with engineering consultancy / professional services
- 5 - 10 years experience in Qatar in leadership roles.
- Current Grade A MMUP registration or recently expired.
- Excellent knowledge of the local market with existing client network.
- Strong leadership skills to inspire and mentor team members.
- Must have a strong technical knowledge and understand the full design process.
- Strong business and financial acumen as will be responsible for delivering strong P/L results.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.