Job description / Role
• Setting up, developing, and implementing manufacturing operation strategies.
Making and implementing policies and procedures.
• Formulating and supervising processes, quality, and production improvement methodologies.
• Directing the development, planning, implementation, and maintenance of manufacturing methods for products and technologies.
• Ensuring that safety procedures, state rules and company guidelines are followed, and quality of the products is maintained.
• Being accountable to operation planning activities to meet the company master plan and customer expectations.
• Ensuring factory’s objectives and KPIs are achieved.
• Building and mentoring employees and helping them reach the targets.
• Ensuring that all equipment, materials, and tools used are of the best quality and production standards are strictly followed.
• Making and maintaining manufacturing budgets and making sure that the operations remain profitable.
• Monitoring labor costs, overhead costs and determining the capability of assembly and testing processes to effectively produce products.
• Making sure quality of products meet customers’ expectations.
• Formulating manufacturing or production policies and programs in line with the overall business plan.
• Forming part of the management team and playing a key role in setting of company policies and guidelines.
• Making sure all the manufacturing processes are cost-effective.
• Ensuring all production reports is ready to Board of Director on time and adequate.
• Analyzing production specifications and plant capacity data and performing mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and man-powering requirements.
• Overseeing and monitoring all development projects implementation at the factory.
• Fostering a well-trained and motivating staff.
• Working closely with the company HR to issue policies such as compensation benefit, working environment applying within the factory effectively and legally.
• In close follow-up with head of departments like Warehouse, Planning, Production, HR, Purchasing, and Maintenance.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Manufacturing and Oil and Gas Industry
• Minimum 5 years Gulf Experience.
• Graduate in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
• Experience of Working in Structural Steel & Pre-Engineered Buildings.
• Should have good knowledge of Steel Erection & Fabrication.
• Should have Design & Commercial Exposure.
• Proven record in implementing lean manufacturing and Operational Excellence initiatives.
• Having knowledge of technical operations and pre-engineering.
• Strong leadership proven record, team work and empathy.
About the Company
Kheira Holding is a diversified Holding company that combines capital, innovation and exceptional services that are managed by our team of experts in their respective fields, directed to exceed customer expectations and deliver superior products and services.
Kheira Holding manages businesses in different sectors throughout Qatar and Mena region. The company designs, manufactures, engineers and markets thousands of exceptional products to an extensive customer platform locally and internationally, from consumer products to building and much more. The holding is diversified over 18 different sectors across the region with highly experienced human capital.
At Kheira Holding, we are passionate about our brands and always seek to provide the local and international markets with innovative products / services that would facilitate our customers business and yet add on the exceptional "KHEIRA" mark.