Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with a Qatari government entity to support the recruitment for all their technical requirements. As such we currently require a maintenance manager/Facility manager with an electrical background to manage a large scale building complex.
The Electrical FM will have responsibilities including:
- Organize and execute a routine and planned maintenance schedule for all electrical equipment
- Troubleshoot system failures
- Maintain the overall activities meet the requirements of quality management environmental policies and legal regulations
- Ensure power consumption is optimized
QAR 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Power Engineering
- Over five years of experience in operation & maintenance or facility/facilities management
- Able to conduct a face to face interview in Qatar
- Fluent in Arabic
- Able to get a visa in Qatar, ideally transferable from current employer
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Facilities Management Operations Manager
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
A Leading Private Company in UAE
Site Electrical Engineer
Dara Engineering Consultants
Big Fish Recruitment