Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is currently in the process of expanding and are seeking an Operations & Maintenance Manager to be based in their office in Qatar.
• Overseeing and managing all the O&M activities of the managed assets
• Controlling and organising work; establishing priorities; anticipating resources needed, and allocating resources when planning the work of others
• Utilising industry knowledge and expertise to improve the business delivery and long-term performance
• Leading and disseminating assessments of the current technical and commercial status of the business’s assets
• Exploring options and methodologies with the major equipment suppliers to optimise the assets’ availability and matching maintenance costs to life-cycle needs/ Tracking technology developments, obsolescence and re-planting potential for all assets
• Delivering value-adding solutions/programs and business options at appropriate risk levels
• Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of business goals and objectives
• Building and controlling relationships within the organisation, and establishing credibility as a trusted advisor for colleagues and other stakeholders
• Supporting corporate branding, marketing initiatives, and stakeholder management processes in a proactive manner
• Delivering proper governance and compliance with all laws, regulations, license conditions, contract agreements related to the assets, and the internal functions of the company’s business portfolio
• Leading, developing, and implementing HSE programs to facilitate a high-performance culture. Leading by example and driving positive HSE leadership behaviours and attitudes through skills development
• Degree qualification in Engineering, with an emphasis in Mechanical, Electrical, or Power. Ideally have a second degree in Business Administration
• At least 10-15 years’ experience in Operations and Maintenance of power plants, with 8 years in a managerial role, including an asset management role
• Strong technical understanding of power and water plants of various technologies
• Strong business acumen, with excellent commercial and analytical skills
• Familiar with Corporate profiling, Marketing, and Stakeholder engagement practices
• Previous history of working successfully in a multicultural environment
• Travel flexibility is essential
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention online.
If your application has been successful, then we will contact you within 72 hours.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Maintenance Manager - Facilities Management Contract
Big Fish Recruitment
Maintenance / Facilities Management Head - Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jan|