Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to lead and manage the operations for our newly established subsidiary - Edama Facility Management. Following is a brief description of the responsibilities attached to the role.
- Manage, direct and coordinate the facility management activities related to hard services, soft services and logistics management.
- Manage contracts and liaise with clients and vendors
- Manage resources according to allocated budget
- Reduce cost and increase efficiency
- Degree in Engineering (preferably mechanical or electrical)
- Facility Management certifications preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and FM softwares
- Ability to manage multicultural workforce
About the Company
Astrolabe Capital LLC is a holding company licensed by the Qatar Financial Authority in the State of Qatar.
Astrolabe capital is a private investment firm, that focuses on direct investment, real estate investment and development, Money Market, and Capital market.
Astrolabe Capital targets small and medium size companies, startups, pre-revenue stage, and mature large companies that are either underperforming or undervalued.
Astrolabe Capital initiate business’s that command the best value at stakeholder level and investor level. Which seeks diversification in geographical zones, sectors, and markets, to mitigate risk and utilize resources.