Job description / Role
• Manage the overall operational aspects of the business, delivering projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality whilst exceeding our client’s expectations.
• Manage a team of Project Managers/Coordinators ensuring projects are delivered as per the requirements.
• Develop, nurture and manage client relationships and create opportunities for repeat business.
• Promote and maintain the highest standards of health, safety, and environmental management.
• Assist in the establishment, and ensure compliance of operational units shorter- and long-term goals with overall corporate objectives.
• Plan, staff and supervise all assigned work, and establish a network of continuous information and data between the commercial, design, procurement, and production department.
• Responsible for developing strong field force for various sites by monitoring availability and flow of personnel as well as assigning the team to projects.
• Determines and evaluates projects and head the operations department workforce & distribute the workload accordingly.
• Operates and participates in technical discussion, attending meetings with clients when needed and upon the request of the management.
• Reviews and conducts operation meetings for engineering, materials, and projects.
• Operate and follow up the required correspondence in order to protect the company rights and coordinate with Legal Department for all legal matters.
• Check the prepared monthly progress reports for projects for monthly billing in order to determine with the clients/contractors the amount of monthly payment/certificate and the amount of collection.
• Operate and coordinate with different departments production, estimation, commercial, purchase, logistics in order to ensure the smooth flow of materials to projects and to ensure that projects are progressing commercially.
• Check and monitor the projects revenue cost, actual progress, variations, estimation to complete and operate the required coordination with the financial department.
• Review and participate in the estimation process and booking when needed and upon request of the management.
• Bachelors in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 20 plus years of experience in either construction or Fit Out sector.
• Must have prior experience within the region with high-end projects, in either retail, hospitality sectors.
• Good organizing skills, team management skills, communication and interpersonal skills, flexible, work ethics, attention to detail and reliable.
• GCC Driving license desired.
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in the delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in the Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus in the design, delivery, and installation of interior fit-out. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of the project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery and installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of the interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality, and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health and safety, and environmental protection and are certified as a Grade A general contractor.
Specialties Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metalworks, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement, and Project Management.
Project Manager (Villa Project)
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager Construction - Hotel/Resort
Senior Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||30 Sep|
|Abu Dhabi||30 Sep|