Job description / Role
• Manage the overall operational aspects of the business, delivering projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality whilst exceeding our client’s expectations.
• Manage a team of Project Managers/Coordinators ensuring projects are delivered as per the requirements.
• Develop, nurture and manage client relationships and create opportunities for repeat business.
• Promote and maintain the highest standards of health, safety, and environmental management.
• Assist in the establishment, and ensure compliance of operational units shorter- and long-term goals with overall corporate objectives.
• Plan, staff and supervise all assigned work, and establish a network of continuous information and data between the commercial, design, procurement, and production department.
• Responsible for developing strong field force for various sites by monitoring availability and flow of personnel as well as assigning the team to projects.
• Determines and evaluates projects and head the operations department workforce & distribute the workload accordingly.
• Operates and participates in technical discussion, attending meetings with clients when needed and upon the request of the management.
• Reviews and conducts operation meetings for engineering, materials, and projects.
• Operate and follow up the required correspondence in order to protect the company rights and coordinate with Legal Department for all legal matters.
• Check the prepared monthly progress reports for projects for monthly billing in order to determine with the clients/contractors the amount of monthly payment/certificate and the amount of collection.
• Operate and coordinate with different departments production, estimation, commercial, purchase, logistics in order to ensure the smooth flow of materials to projects and to ensure that projects are progressing commercially.
• Check and monitor the projects revenue cost, actual progress, variations, estimation to complete and operate the required coordination with the financial department.
• Review and participate in the estimation process and booking when needed and upon request of the management.
• Bachelors in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 20 plus years of experience in either construction or Fit Out sector.
• Must have prior experience within the region with high-end projects, in either retail, hospitality sectors.
• Good organizing skills, team management skills, communication and interpersonal skills, flexible, work ethics, attention to detail and reliable.
• GCC Driving license desired.
About the Company
One Thousand Walls W.L.L is an Interior Fit-out solutions company that is specialized in the production and/or supply of high end, customized, project based and institutional wood works and furniture. In addition to turn-key wood works we along with our partners carry over thirty-five years of experience in the retail, hospitality and commercial interior fit-out sector. ONE THOUSAND WALLS complies with international standards in supply of woodworks and furniture due to our presence with offices across the Middle East and Asia.
MISSION Our mission is to combine international expertise and best practices in commercial design and build with local knowledge, to create original and highly functional commercial interiors. The company’s founders identified a gap in the Middle East market for a company which could demonstrate consistent levels of professionalism while at the same time ensuring clients receive a personalized service, with emphasis on transparent and open communication practices. For employees, our culture rewards hard work and independent thinking, and also provides the opportunity to develop new skills and talents in a dynamic, enthusiastic team environment.
VISION The vision for 1000walls is to continue to grow the brand in the Middle East, with a particular focus on the UAE & Qatar, and set new standards and expectations of design and build services for the region. 1000walls would like to be recognized as leading the way in quality of construction, transparent pricing and processes, as well as innovative design. The long-term vision for the company is to expand its international reach and establish a presence in regions experiencing high economic growth and demand for high quality design and build services projects.
Specialties Joinery, Interior Fit-out, Design, Civil Works, MEP Works, Paint Shop, Upholstery, Glass Works, Metal Works, Procurement, Project Management, Design Studio, Cost Estimation
One Thousand Walls
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Senior Projects Manager / Operations Manager
Big Fish Recruitment