Job description / Role
The Operations Manager has overall accountability for the delivery of passenger transport services and customer service strategy through the leadership of all customer facing roles and the management of safe operations and planning.
The Operations Manager is also responsible for the company’s overall compliance by ensuring we are operating legally at all times in terms of licenses, permits, and people.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field
• Excellent communication skills verbal and written
• Strong IT proficiency (Microsoft Office)
• People management and leadership skills
• Decision making skills
• Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• Organisational skills and time management
• Financial and commercial acumen
• Project management skills
• Critical thinking skills
• Emotional intelligence
• Minimum of five years’ experience in a Senior Management operational role
• Sufficient experience in transportation and logistics industry
• Strong knowledge in relevant local regulatory authorities’ laws and legislations
• Proven experience in managing other people and leading teams
• Proven experience in managing and successfully delivering projects
About the Company
STS Group offers a broad spectrum of transport and technical services for the education and corporate business sectors. Our purpose is to shape a better world by being a reliable partner of choice for passenger transport solutions across the GCC through our core values of Safe, Timely, Smart.
As a vision-driven brand, we take a long-term view of everything we do. Our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.
We take a long-term view of everything we do, and our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.
Majestic Medical & Technical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||17 Feb|
Operations Manager / Operations Delivery Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||3 Feb|
Assistant Operations Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)