Job description / Role
• Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control and safety measures as established and set for the Operations Department.
• Ensure safe and efficient operations.
• Serve as a company representative on regulatory issues.
• Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting and looks for opportunities to expand systems.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company's policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities may include interviewing, selection and hiring; training new and existing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; authoring and discussing with employees performance appraisals; addressing employee performance and corrective action plans; employee motivation and rewards.
• Responsible for the management and leadership of the Company's Hospital Contracts. Manage and oversee the operations of required within the contracts with clients, and a team of over 2000 staff, including junior management, supervisors, and housekeepers.
• Report directly to the General Manager of the company.
• Full responsibility for the successful operations of Housekeeping and Waste Management Contracts.
• Develop, implement and manage the annual service plan for the Soft Services to meet the contract requirements.
• Monitor and control the operational budget related to the annual service plan.
• Establish and maintain client service relations with Clients.
• Overall operational control of the Annual Service Plan and all personnel, and monitoring of operational costs.
• Oversee and manage all personnel, including Assistant Managers, Supervisors, if needed, and associates within the departments as well as all operational costs including labour cost, paper cost, chemical costs, direct costs and other expenses incurred within the departments.
• University Qualifications: Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
• Nature and length of previous experience: 2-3 years on similar role
• Age Range: 25-40
• Gender Preference: any
• Nationality Preference: any
• Language Fluency: English is a must
• Current Location: Qatar
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
One Thousand Walls
Big Fish Recruitment
Facility Manager/Operations Manager
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|