Job description / Role
This vacancy is with a commercial laundry business, which is a subsidiary of the hospitality investment arm of one of the largest and best-known companies in Qatar. It is considered the first ‘green’ commercial laundry service in Qatar and is the largest and most advanced of its kind.
Responsible to the General Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the laundry runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Coordinate and manage the work of production, transport, admin, customer services, IT and HR
• Oversee recruitment processes in the company, conduct interviews for senior staff
• Set up service levels for customers, together with customer-coordinators
• Arrange the logistics for customers’ deliveries in coordination with transport supervisor
• Work closely with Production Managers to ensure highest quality and standards are achieved
• Involvement in purchasing decisions with regard to production, transport and IT requirements
• Support sales team
• Involvement in budgets
• Must have extensive experience in commercial laundry operations
• Previous experience in the Middle East is not essential but you must have experience in large scale laundries on single or multiple sites and you will have a proven track record of success.
• Also essential are excellent supervisory and management skills.
• You should be able to delegate work to subordinates according to the changing priorities of clients.
About the Company
"Stratus was founded in 2005 in order to supply a unique, tailored service to the property, real estate and construction industries."
Our approach is honest and upfront, delivering an efficient and cost effective service which we recognise is critical in the current market place. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by providing consistent high quality results, adding real value to your organisation and allowing talented professionals in the property and construction fields to develop their potential within progressive environments.
Our open and consultative style has allowed us to successfully develop long standing relationships with clients and candidates alike, within leading consultancy, main contracting and client organisations. In tandem with this we also have an expansive network of contacts at all levels across the industry, and can provide sophisticated market intelligence, both in the UK and EMEA.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Manager - Education Facility Management
General Manager - Facilities Managment
Facilities Manager - Property Development & Projects
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Business Development Manager
Ignite Search & Selection