Job description / Role
Guidhall is seeking a Facilities Operations Manager with a strong track record of managing education facilities. Our client is a highly regarded facility management service provider with a rapidly growing portfolio of projects in the GCC.
The main purpose of the role will include the following:
- Lead and deliver a professional, efficient and cost effective Facilities Management and Risk Management service to the facility that is safe, compliant and fully functional throughout the year, in accordance with Premises Management Policies and Procedures and all relevant legislation
- Manage and oversee the quality and performance of all external facilities management contracts including: cleaning, site maintenance, grounds maintenance, security, mechanical and electrical, service engineers and all sub contracts
- Manage the premises on all school sites (as above), to ensure compliance with all Health and Safety legislation, including compliance with the Equality Act, undertaking all risk assessments, maintenance of all fire and other safety equipment, hazards and defects, as well as leading the health and safety committees of all schools
- Plan and execute building works and refurbishments, updating and developing the asset management and forward maintenance plans, liaising with the Director of Finance & HR and school Heads to ensure school sites are fit for purpose and operate efficiently
- Lead on Lettings across all sites, to facilitate income maximisation.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Facility management experience within the Education sector
- Arabic speaking and writing
- 10+ years experience in Facility Management
- Able to meet the visa requirements in Qatar
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Facilities Manager - Big Fish Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment
Head of Facilities Management
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Dec|
Assistant Manager (Operation)
Milaha Qatar Navigation