Job description / Role
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for the duties and responsibilities of day to day operations of the Well Services yard through the coordination of equipment and personnel. Assist Operations Manager in daily activity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As Operations Supervisor you will supervise Location Supervisors and Dispatchers.
- Communicate with sales force in securing customer requirements and time frames.
- Prepare quotes and technical proposals.
- Create and manage inventory forecast and demand.
- Generate post job reports and keep track of operational KPI's.
- Assist in preparation of incident / investigation reports.
- Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs.
- Recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties assigned by manager within the physical constraints of the job.
- 10+ years experience in Thru Tubing Fishing, Milling and Packer/Bridge Plug Operations.
- Act as operational focal point for major contracts with demanding customers.
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and dispatch and track resources in support of job tickets
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Multi-tasking ability
About the Company
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.