Job description / Role
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family.
- Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement.
- Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs.
- Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
- Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
- May act as the team lead on projects.
- Effectively consults with management of customer organizations.
- Participates in business development activities.
- Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
- Experience on the design and development of SOA and BPM based solutions and architectures which cover requirements transmitted by a customer.
- Functional and Development background will be considered a plus.
- Products where candidates must demonstrate knowledge
* Oracle Database
* Oracle Data Integrator
* Oracle Analytics Server
- 5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed. Knowledge of Arabic Language is an added plus.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.