Job description / Role
Oracle Consulting Dubai – Oracle Cloud Project Manager
For the last 25 years, Oracle has led the database and applications software market. The largest corporations and governments in the world use our market-leading products. Oracle employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry.
Oracle Consulting plays a critical role in Oracle’s cloud solutions. We offer a unique focus on Oracle-based application and technology initiatives by combining leading expertise, broad coverage, global scale, and flexible delivery. Oracle Consulting functions as the focal point of customer relationships with Oracle product development, Oracle Support, Oracle University, and other related business and technology partners.
Oracle Solutions can help customers transform their Business and IT. To accelerate deals across EMEA we seek applications for Cloud Project Manager.
- The Project Manager role is a challenging, exciting opportunity for you to manage full lifecycle Cloud Implementations while using Oracle’s OUM or TCM+ for Cloud methodology.
- In this role you will manage multiple cloud projects and be responsible for the successful delivery of those projects. You will work with leaders in Oracle Consulting, Development and Support focused on Oracle’s Cloud products. You will manage an international team of architects and consultants.
- 8+ years of experience relevant to this position, including 6 years of project or direct line management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles and successfully manage projects of increasing complexity.
- Comfortable working in a matrix management environment.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Leading a project team in delivering a Oracle Cloud solution to the customer overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverable, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management, methodically managing complex business and logistical challenges managing all project resources, including subcontractors, providing day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer
- Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques.
- Interact with all roles at customer – including CIO, CTO, IT Architects, technical staff and Business representatives for all internal and external reporting
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
A fully competent project management professional who has a broad understanding of solutions and industry best practices. This first-level project management position provides consistent creative and high quality solution leadership ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Employs independent judgment in guiding moderately complex activities involved in the successful implementation of an integrated business solution, ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle’s solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices and product knowledge.
- Effectively applies Oracle’s methodologies, policies, and procedures while adhering to contractual obligations, thereby minimizing Oracle’s risk and exposure.
- As a project lead, assists project team with aspects of their roles.
- Effectively influences decisions at the management level of customer organizations.
- Ensures deliverables are acceptable and works closely with the customer to understand and manage project expectations. Supports business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions.
- Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain credibility.
- Manages the scope of small projects and sub-projects.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience managing full life cycle implementations of Cloud projects
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Ability to work well remotely with a diverse project team
- Ability to work without direction
- Promptly performs analysis of business process requirements
- Ability to balance investigating/troubleshooting on your own
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A clear communicator with a keen sense of timing in the pursuit of key business goals
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge
- Aptitude to help others develop their skills to the benefit of the business
- Quickly establishes and subsequently nurtures long-term customer and supplier relationships
- International and cross cultural project management experience
- PM Methodology certification is a must
- Scrum Master certification is an advantage
- Excellent experience of consolidating and harmonising business management systems
- Prior consulting and/or project management experience required
- Self-starter, confident, driven with strong organizational skills
- Specific knowledge of Oracle applications is an advantage
- Specific knowledge of Oracle industry solutions is an advantage
- Significant C-level presentation experience
- Flexible to travel
- 6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 0-5 years of project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment.
- Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
- Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
A Leading Project Management Consultancy in Qatar
PMO and Service Delivery Manager
Professional Services Manager (PMO)
IT Application Manager
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)