Job description / Role
ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE (EBS) Functional Consultant
We are seeking an Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) functional consultant to join our team to support our clients. The Functional Consultant will be responsible for identifying and implementing solutions that will have a significant impact on the associated processes and in most cases will be highly visible to end-users and Executives. You will be working with a variety of different industries including but not limited to operational accounting, warehouse and distribution, manufacturing, accounting, etc. The Functional Consultant will also act as the technical lead in the sales process working alongside the sales rep and/or sales manager.
- In this role you will provide support to Oracle EBS, troubleshoot and resolve testing defects and resolve production issues. Candidates will configure, design, test, and analyze issues as they arise. They will also support design and development of new capabilities.
- Provides services from ERP and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
- Deliver heart of the business projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across client's enterprises.
- This position is open to support 100% remote work for the appropriate candidate, though on-site is supported as well.
IN THIS ROLE, A TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE:
- Provide Oracle applications solutions to an exclusive range of clients across high profile assignments.
- Manage full life cycle of design and testing phases.
- Develop solution design and lead client throughout implementation and support phases.
- Assist customers maximize strategic business value from company products to provide them with vision of their end state solution and roadmap.
- Evaluate customer's business requirements, needs and objectives and transform same to company processes, solutions and modules being implemented.
- Analyze and solve complex customer issues related to data and processes.
- Ensure seamless transition through customer lifecycle working closely with presales, professional services and support teams.
- Provide necessary support for SCM/ FINANCIALS/ HRMS/ HYPERION Modules / Solutions.
- Supply ERP functional consulting and education services at customer sites.
- Lead design activities defining requirements, testing and provide direction to customers and junior consultants.
- Enhance and update knowledge on domain field practices and related technology.
- Develop know-how and expertise in domain field products.
- Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules.
- Engage in project coordinating, team leading and implementing ERP functional consultation.
- Perform as developer to build required packages and load data using API and implement Oracle SCM/ FINANCIALS/ HRMS/ HYPERION application.
- Conducts business assessments, evaluating customer's business requirements, desires, and current-process shortcomings throughout all departments
- Conducts live product demos
- Creates proposal presentations and presents the final solution to the prospect
- Manages the customer transition through the implementation lifecycle, working closely with both the customer and the support team
- Composes Statements of Work, Project Plans, and Implementation Timelines
- Stays current on software application functional capabilities in the industries of Manufacturing and Distribution
- Works collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely project delivery.
- Occasional travel to all of Impact's locations
WHAT YOULL NEED:
- BS/BA in Information Technology or related technical discipline.
- Arabic / English speaking and writing.
- 10+ years of experience as an Oracle functional resource with a strong background in Oracle EBS 12.2
- Require experience in developing/performing To-Be Process Flows, application configurations, CRPs, functional specifications for CEMLIs, test scripts, SITs and UAT.
- Able to get up to speed quickly on client Oracle configuration of their shared service environment (largely COTS).
- Work across a cross-functional team to access information from other disciplines and key deliverables.
- Prior consulting experience.
- Experience with operational accounting, product distribution and fulfillment, warehouse management, manufacturing, or other applicable business processes
- Experience presenting ERP implementation projects including balancing budget, timeline, scope, and resource availability
- Interest in working in a client facing environment
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Team oriented: engaging with a group of people to conquer project tasks
- Interested in future technologies and software
- Prior professional services or consulting experience
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Experience in OBIEE, SOA, Oracle IDM/SSO, GRC installations, configuration, patching and production support.
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS:
- Strong communication skills, Arabic and English both written and oral.
- Presales skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and performance testing and optimization.
- Oracle EBS experience is required.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.