Job description / Role
Oracle Consulting practice in EY, a part of the ERP Consulting services, provides consulting services to clients with a focus on Enterprise Integration, Business Intelligence and Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions. We assist clients in the successful deployment of Oracle's full suite of enterprise applications which includes Oracle eBusiness Suite, Fusion (Financials cloud, HCM cloud, CRM cloud, infra on cloud), Siebel, PeopleSoft, Primavera and Hyperion product ranges.
We help to clients throughout the life cycle of an ERP deployment, starting from package selection, RFP creation, vendor selection, program management and program office setup, ERP implementation, Process mapping, pre-Implementation review, post implementation review and support. Our solutions and services are aimed to provide solutions in areas of Financial Management, Human Resources Management, Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Customer Relationship Management and Corporate Performance Management.
EY being a pioneer in this field, are looking for top talent to lead the way in evolving and growing this ambitious vision of 2020. It is an excellent opportunity for technology savvy entrepreneurs who are passionate about innovation and want to be at the forefront of a breakthrough consulting area. You can expect to be working with client across the globe from all sectors and advising them on how to adapt their business strategy and how they can best make use of EY's service offerings to gain competitive advantage in customer experience. With the right people mind-set and approach, we are confident that the long-term career benefits are immeasurable.
We are looking for an Oracle Financial Functional Consultant (Assistant Manager/Manager) to join our Technology Consulting Team in Doha, Qatar.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Consultant in EY, you will be responsible for playing an important role in achieving the vision 2020. You would be expected to design turnkey solutions for our clients across the globe and mange end to end implementation of engagements. You are also expected to have a penchant for identifying new business opportunities within existing projects and communicating the same to the engagement manager. Apart from this the below would be the key roles and responsibilities.
- Should be able to discuss solution design at the CFO level and comfortably speak about financials concepts like chart of accounts, organization structure, masters, data migration and reporting with an Oracle eBusiness Suite perspective
- Should have experience with standard implementation activities, including requirements gathering solution design, configuration, testing, implementation, project documentation, and post-production support.
- Would be responsible for roll out of all Oracle modules in green field operations or upgrades and re-implementations in brown field operations.
- As a Financial consultant should have a strong background working as functional resource with a good understanding of financial processes.
- Be In position to understand and define controls in the system from a solution and segregation of duties.
- Will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest calibre to ensure client satisfaction.
- Would also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
- Lead and manage Finance solution proposals, RFP responses and defend our proposal during presentations to the client.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Total Work Experience - At least 5 to 8 Years
- Minimum 3 to 4 implementations experience (Oracle Financials - GL, AP, AR, CM, FA, Projects Costing, Contracts & Billing in Fusion and R12)
- End to end implementation experience in Oracle Cloud is a must
- Previous experience working in a senior level role for either a consulting firm or technology business
- Expertise in the delivery of digital transformation and digital business solutions
- Good entrepreneurial flare and the ability to identify business opportunities and cross sell different services and/or products
- Proven track record of effectively managing projects and/or client engagements
- Willingness to travel extensively across the globe
- Graduation from reputed institution
- CIMA/CPA/CFA/CA/MBA and other equivalent PG degrees (Preferred)
- PMP certification preferred
- Oracle Certified Professional
- Chartered Accounts preferred
Ideally, you'll also have
- Fluent English-speaking skills
- Strong hands-on experience on Oracle Financials - GL, AP, AR, CM & FA in Fusion and R12 across industry domains
- Hands on Project Management experience
- Knowledge in MS Visio & MS Projects
- Strong listening and exceptional communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client facing skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and able to integrate with the team.
- Willingness to travel
Good to have Capabilities
- Knowledge on Oracle Projects Application [Project Costing, Project Billing] & SCM
- Knowledge on other ERP platforms
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand-new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey. If you have significant experience in Oracle Financials and evolving technologies within and are passionate about improving the performance of businesses, this is the role for you.
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to work on turnkey projects with exciting client facing roles and develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
- Opportunity to travel across the globe and gain international exposure
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy & transactions and consulting services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region