Job description / Role
• Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint.
• Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces.
• Providing decorative and faux finishes as the project requires.
• Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner.
• Preparing the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes.
• Calculating the amount of materials and time required for said project.
• High School Diploma or GED Certification
• 3-5 years’ experience in the same field
• Understanding of Colour Theory and Various Finish Types
• Good English Communication Skills
• Preferably currently based in Qatar with transferable visa.
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.