Job description / Role
Engage Selection are working with a growing multinational law firm in need of a reliable and proactive Paralegal. You’ll work directly with attorneys to prepare for upcoming cases, get involved in fact-finding projects and be responsible for developing and maintaining an index system for all case files in Qatar. Our client base is growing and the ideal candidate for this position is organized, professional, responsible, and committed to helping us meet all our clients’ needs.
• Liaise with associates to create reports for attorneys based on case specifications and client requests.
• Work with attorneys to develop legal arguments, motions and other case filings.
• Develop a case file indexing system that can be used as an active archive for all ongoing and completed cases in Qatar.
• Monitor changes to Qatari government and ministry regulations and submit reports on pertinent changes.
• Utilize existing files and a variety of other research resources to develop information for pending cases.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law or relevant qualifications
• Excellent communication and organization abilities
• Strong research and report-generating skills
• Experience in using legal database software
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.