Job description / Role
Paralegal for an International Law Firm, Doha
Our client, a large international law firm is looking for a Paralegal to work within their top-ranked engineering and construction team working on building, engineering, utilities, transportation, infrastructure and real estate development projects, and associated dispute resolution.The firms services include advising on labour agreements, construction insurance policies, performance bonds and parent company guarantees, and representations in connection with regulatory matters affecting the design, development and construction process. The firm acts for clients across the whole sector active in the Middle East, including developers, government agencies, contractors, oil and gas multinationals, consulting firms and project lenders.
• Paralegal support to the partners fee earners in construction disputes and BD.
• Carry out case-handling work, attend client meetings and take minutes.
• Assist in the creation of bundles, bibles, pleadings, files and client documents.
• Research tasks, prepare notes on findings and document review.
• Ensuring all new matters are recorded and accurate.
• File organization, invoicing, adhering to deadlines, client admin and liaison with other depts.
• Project work such as review of precedents and assisting team members.
• Keep up to date on local laws, coordinate group meetings, agendas and follow up.
• Enter time to be billed online and arrange translations.
The candidate we are looking for will have:
• Minimum 2 years ‘ experience as a paralegal.
• Near native English communication skills.
• Graduate or post grad qualification in law.
• Proactive and well organized with great attention to detail.
• Excellent typing skills at 50 WPM+ and highly skilled in MS Office applications.
To be the chosen candidate for this position you will need to be currently based in Doha with at least 2 years paralegal experience in a legal environment. Be professionally presented with a sound work ethic and helpful attitude.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.