Job description / Role
Being a Pullman Heartist means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What's in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing?
- Process and completion of monthly payroll for all active colleagues and final payroll for departing colleagues.
- Coordinate payroll activities to ensure all pay data is compiled, processed, and reconciled in an accurate, timely and confidential manner to meet all payroll deadlines.
- Process gratuities / tip and reconcile to accounting system.
- Review payroll submissions to ensure that all internal controls are being followed and that departmental payroll edits are completed on time and accurately.
- Calculate and prepare manual payments as required.
- Ensure entitlement balances are in accordance with company policy.
- Provide ongoing support and training to managers in regards to payroll matters, and work proactively to resolve any recurring issues. (including answering payroll related questions to colleagues)
- To manage all daily cash and cheque collection (from cashiers, bill collectors) in the strict respect of hotel policies and to formally reconcile collected amounts with system reports.
- To perform daily foreign currency exchange with the officially appointed money changer and check and reconcile all foreign exchange submission and calculation from Front Office and POS
- To prepare and perform daily banking in full of all cash and cheques collected
- To prepare on daily basis the General Cashier Report where daily collection/banking is formally reconciled.
- To maintain all in-house funds at operational level by timely reimbursing cashier's paid-outs and proceed randomly to float count, formalized in report.
- To monitored the daily hotel foreign exchange rates and update all rates as per hotel policy.
- To balance petty cash disbursements against petty cash float and ensure the timely reimbursement so that all petty cash needs are catered for, in the strict respect of hotel policies.
- To ensure the safeguard of all cheques and cash received and put in his/her custody
- Keep track of casual labour, valet dockets, official receipt book and movement records
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 1-2 years payroll experience required , preferably in 5 star hotel
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of all payroll data.
- Must have basic computational ability.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of accounting software, plus other system e.g. Oasys, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is a huge asset
- Service focused with keen eye for details.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of colleagues in an attentive, courteous and service oriented manner.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.