Job description / Role
Payroll Accountant (Global Sports Event Qatar 2022 - Accommodation Services)
PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT (fixed term contract until January 2023)
What's in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel environment and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world's most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible to prepare payroll reconciliation and verify new hire data inputs, deductions, process leave applications, process vacation etc.
- Monitor system time and attendance.
- Follow up with respective departments if any employee discrepancies.
- Update, run close day operation, print and file time sheets.
- Calculate final settlement of employee leaving the employment, forward the final separation forms approval to the accounts payable upon approval.
- Check if the duty roster is complete and follow up with T&C to ensure it is completed on time with the requisite backups.
- Coordinate with the Talent & Culture Department on the opening of bank accounts for new employees.
- Maintains up to date Filing.
- Record the attendance in accordance with the cluster team.
Your experience and skills include:
- Experience in the hospitality sector is a plus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
- At least three years of accounting experience
- At least one year of experience in a similar position in a large scale property
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Good knowledge of the SUN System
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft excel
- A degree in accounting is a plus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.