Job description / Role
• Performance and Succession Planning Manager will be responsible for driving and managing the development and implementation of organization wide performance management systems, processes and procedures realistically linked to the reward & recognition system.
• Leading international company
• Responsible for developing and implementing a robust performance management system and processes across the organization and subsequently consolidate the succession planning programs and frameworks in alignment with the HR strategy and business objectives.
• Design and review the framework, policies & processes, which are best aligned to the implementation of the performance management system, succession planning, career path and development of the employees.
• Reviewing organizational objectives to relate with preferred organizational outcomes in terms of quality, quantity, cost or timeliness in line with the company vision, mission and values.
• Develop and conduct training sessions and workshops to ensure that performance management frameworks and systems are well understood and implemented across the organization.
• Competitive salary + School fees allowance + excellent career progression
• HR Degree qualified/or relevant Degree with with over 12 years' experience in the HR functions within large and multinational organizations.
• Experience design, develop, implementing of Performance and Succession Planning management system from scratch.
• HR & CIPD Certification, Project Management drive & 6 Sigma trained would be added advantage.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.