Job description / Role
Design and implement Performance Management systems aligned to the business strategy, leading to strong performance from all employees within the business.
Our client is a leading International business who is rapidly expanding across Qatar
* Work with the HR Management team to help develop the Performance Management System
* Implement the Performance Management System
* Develop status reports on progress of the Performance Management process
* Issue training to management on the new Performance Management system
* Develop guides, presentations and other information to support the business on the new system
* Regular review of training materials and enhance based on business needs.
* Liaise with Departmental Managers and other technical experts to ensure the technical information is accurate
* Ensure all information needed for departmental reports is handed in as per the departmental deadlines, including weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
* Competitive package
* Minimum of 5 years HR managerial/Talent Management experience
* Bachelor degree qualified (Ideally within HR or a similar subject)
* Experience developing and implementing a Performance Management system within a large organisation
* Experience working within a large scale organisation
* Must be based in Qatar
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.