Permit to Work Controller (Process)
A Leading Gas Company In The Middle East
Job description / Role
• Ensure that Company's HSE policy, frames of reference are adhered to, support / conduct periodic PTW audits on site to ensure compliance and participate as needed in the job risk assessment.
• Responsible to maintain and ensure compliance of main Operational and HSE PTW procedures applied and executed to the developed PTW (ePTW).
• Ensure all documents gathered (confined space / NF / HW / Safety Analysis / TRA Analysis / Method of Statements, Inhibitions and Overrides certificates) are attached for PTW including those involving combined activities (Production/Construction/Maintenance/Rig less activities/Shutdown) and comply with HSE Company rules and standards;
• Ensure that the PTW procedures are being applied at Company's facilities ensuring that operating and dedicated procedures, as well as associated documents (i.e. mark up P&ID’s, Inhibitions/Overrides certificates, process isolation) related to planned activity are attached to PTW and issued in due time;
• Liaise with relevant Coordinator and Plant Shift Superintendent (PSS) to plan activities and gather all necessary PTW and manage all PTW using existing database to execute all work requiring a PTW.
• Plan equipment handover to maintenance and liaise and issue the PTW/entry permits and all associated permits ensuring that conditions are safe for work/entry.
• Participate in the pre job meeting on site prior to any activities and ensure recommendations defined in the pre job meeting are reported / implemented in the PTW;
• Participate the daily PTW meetings and coordinate with relevant Coordinator the kickoff meeting related to key activities (i.e: SIMOPS activities, Shut Down activities, FMP implementation).
Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• 10 years’ relevant experience in similar oil/gas processing and production operations including at least 2 years in positions of progressively increasing supervisory responsibilities.
Skills and Competencies:
• Solid understanding on DGS identification, PTW principles.
• Good understanding and awareness on Shutdown and SIMOPs Operations.
• Solid understanding of HSE&S management systems and risk management processes, operational excellence methodologies.
About the Company
The Company’s Gas Project is a major regional strategic energy initiative that has brought together three GCC nations in an international gas network for the very first time.
The company supplies clean energy in a socially responsible manner and is helping to create wealth, growth and employment opportunities for GCC citizens.
HSE Officer (Aramco Approved)
|Saudi Arabia||10 Aug|
HSE Engineer - Water Projects
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)