Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a personal trainer to train 2 clients per day. The role is based in Qatar with a fantastic package.
A typical day includes:
• Conducting fitness assessments to establish client fitness and skill level
• Training 2 clients per day
• Identifying goals and creating tailored exercise plans
• Monitoring your clients' progress
• Providing advice to clients on health, nutrition and lifestyle changes
• Educating and advising clients to maintain or reach their fitness and health goals
• Keeping up to date with the latest personal training techniques and best practise
• Helping clients with their workouts
• Creating and maintaining positive, professional and trusting relationships with clients
• Providing innovative and challenging exercises to keep clients engaged and motivated
• Proactively seeking and providing feedback in a manner which suits each individual client
• Assisting with membership retention strategies for existing clients
• Accurately recording your clients' training sessions and tracking relevant paperwork
• Communicating with clients in a professional and courteous manner
• Acting as a positive role model for all clients
GBP 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation and car
• To work as a personal trainer you'll need a Level 3 personal training qualification
• Nutrition qualification is also required.
You'll need to have:
• The ability to inspire clients
• Friendly and outgoing personality
• Excellent people skills to enable you to work with a range of individuals with different backgrounds and motivations
• Good understanding of the human body and nutrition
• Love of health and fitness
• Excellent time keeping and organisational skills
• Ability to deliver a high level of customer care
• Excellent oral communication skills
• High levels of enthusiasm and drive
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.