Job description / Role
We are looking for an western / Philippine Personnel Assistant to the CEO Office.
• She has to have at least 3 - 4 years of previous experience working as an Personnel Assistant to the CEO or Chairman.
• She will provide high-level, confidential administrative support to the office of the CEO, with minimal supervision.
• Daily duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence.
• Reporting directly to the CEO, the Personnel Assistant will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
• General administrative tasks: answering phones, faxing, mailing, filing and photocopying
• Manage CEO schedule and ensure the CEO is briefed on his daily schedule
• Attend meetings and taking Minutes of Meeting
• Arrange business and private meetings for the CEO
• Arrange travel and visas as per requirement
• Handle confidential documents and ensure they remain secure
• Maintain electronic and paper records and proper filing system
• Liaise daily with internal and external stakeholders
• Act proactively in the area of duties and responsibilities
About the Company
Astrolabe Capital LLC is a holding company licensed by the Qatar Financial Authority in the State of Qatar.