Job description / Role
- Takes photos to promote different business for the consumers
- Communicating with the management to understand their needs
- Preparing for photo shoots (such as scouting locations, scheduling, renting equipment etc.)
- Setting up or taking down lighting, backgrounds, props and other equipment.
- Creating final print images or digital files.
- Archiving images and producing copies on CDs
- Performing administrative tasks
- Collaborating with event management team on required shots for press release
- Track and monitor current styles, marketing and photography trends in the market and recommend as appropriate
- Plans the composition of the photographs - analyzes subject material, uses artistic judgment, and selects appropriate equipment, lighting, angle and background
- Processes, adjusts and retouches digital files for optimum results or as per the PR and Marketing requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same field of Event & fashion.
- Knowledge of the graphic designing
- Ability to multi-task or balance several projects or tasks at a time and work under very tight deadlines
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- In-depth knowledge of photo editing and touch-up skills using design programs such as Photoshop and light room.
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Executive