Job description / Role
• Responsibilities are creating content in photography and videography for advertising, social media, events covering, etc.
• Will be working along with marketing team members on campaigns and marketing execution ideas.
• Take professional pictures in a studio or on location
• Work closely with clients and colleagues to produce high-quality photographic images
• Use different techniques to enhance the photographs as required
• Use photo manipulation software such as Adobe Suite to get desired results
• Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives
• Use artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs
• Review sets of photographs and select the best results
• Operate various photographic equipment such as single lens reflex cameras and film or digital cameras and lighting
• Talented passionate candidate is required with good skills in video and pictures editing.
• Associate's or bachelor's degree in photography art preferred
• Proven experience as a photographer in a competitive industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detailed knowledge of photography art and lighting
• Strong creative presence and artistic flair
• Customer focus with a desire to over deliver on quality
• Able to follow instructions clearly to achieve desired results
• Able to stand and move around for long periods at a time
• Flexible to travel to locations as required of the job
About the Company
J.Portman is dedicated to unlock explosive growth for small and medium sized businesses. We do this with education, consulting and marketing support through the lense of brand experience.
We see our clients as business partners. And when a partner gets too big for us, we know we’ve done our job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing Manager / Videographer / Photographer / Designer