Job description / Role
- Provides support for the visibility of the interfaces between programs and inform senior management of potential issues.
- Provides support for the management of the planning strategy and standards across the program, providing planning governance for the business.
- Provides support for administration of the Master Schedule
- Provides support for the critical path analysis and recommend mitigation to the business.
- Provides support for the data extracts to external stakeholders for the on-going national logistical exercise.
- Provides support for the data extract to the Risk Management team within the organization.
- Provides support to the contract administration department in claims assessment (forensic planning).
- Provides support to client at external stakeholder forums
- Provides support for harmonized P6 reporting in their assigned program
- Provides support for schedule review analysis
- To recommend schedule mitigation measures with respect to schedule risk, clashes and impacts
- Provide database synchronization with respect to reference data (calendars, project codes, resource codes, etc.)
- Responsible for supporting and ensuring that all Primavera upgrades are conducted seamlessly.
- Ensure that application performance is monitored so that it does not impact the business.
- Responsible for supporting to the Lead with respect to Primavera interfaces and other business systems
- Responsible for all Primavera configuration data and settings and relying this information to the relevant parties within the Program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- With Malls, Commercial Building experience
- With Project Management experience
- Must be based and currently in Qatar
- Minimum Years of Experience: 15-18
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Planning & Scheduling Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|
Planning Manager (P-6 Expert)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||3 Mar|
Senior Planning Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||2 Apr|
Project Controls Manager