Job description / Role
• Planning, cost and schedule metrics and tools (work breakdown structure), collecting performance data (installed quantities, expended labor hours, and other progress measurements), tracking data (daily cost compilation and monitoring), analyzing and reporting (earned value, productivity, and risk analysis).
• Development of the project master schedule, update, monitor and review contractor construction schedules, submittals, material delivery, procurement logs, and daily follow-up in addition to the necessary productivity measurement studies and associated corrective measures
• Identify and track changes, actual and potential, to the project scope, ensuring estimates of cost changes and schedule impact are given visibility with the client and project management.
• Participate in contract administration
• Review and approve work program submissions.
• Monitoring the project schedule at all stages.
• Evaluate the allocation of resources and provide recommendations to maintain the required progress.
• Develop and implement planned versus actual progress charts.
• Reports and analyses deviations from the plan.
• Candidate should have an engineering degree and MMUP certification and should be located in Qatar and ready to join immediately.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Understanding of construction sequencing/work breakdown structure
• Excellent planning skills
• Certified Project Management (PMP) certificate is desirable
• Minimum of 10 years related work experience in scheduling, cost control, quality management
• Previous work experience in construction and a background in civil, mechanical, or electrical engineering
• Experience working with project management plans (PMP) and plans, specifications, and estimates (PS&E)
• Ability to develop and update schedules, create reports and provide analysis using Microsoft Project and Primavera
• MS Office (Excel and Word) and MS Project product competency required
• Excellent communication skills in the English language, native Arabic speakers will be preferred
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
• Based in Qatar and ready to transfer immediately.
• Minimum Years of Experience: 10
About the Company
WATERMASTER is a 40-year-old, market-leading company that specializes in water-related projects encompassing Wellness & Pools, Water Features, and Water/ Waste Water Treatment. With over 6,000 completed projects around the world and three branches in Lebanon, Qatar and UAE, we have the in-house capabilities and resources to undertake and deliver turnkey projects from A to Z in the role of a complex solution provider.
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Senior Planning Engineer
Senior Planning Engineer - Main Contractor
Ignite Search & Selection
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||30 Nov|