Job description / Role
• Working closely on a daily basis with the planners of the contractor to monitor and/or amend the Contractor’s baseline program of Work; Reviews and assesses the work sequences with the total project plan.
• Preparing schedule data for proposals or contract negotiations.
• Evaluation and control of the assigned project schedules and performs schedule development, maintenance and monitoring of the planning/scheduling.
• Providing detailed review, analysis and monitoring of the procurement and construction programs of the Contractor, Subcontractors and Utilities.
• Maintaining records of monitoring of the program to enable input and support to the Resident Engineer and Senior Quantity Surveyor to evaluate any related Contractor claims and variations as considered necessary.
• Identifies, analyzes and monitors schedule deviations for assigned disciplines or specialties including subcontractor submittals and recommends corrective action/work-around solutions for project considerations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Over 10 years of post-graduation experience
• At least 7 years’ experience in Roads and Infrastructure Projects within a Consultant Engineering Firm
• Experience in planning, monitoring and controlling complex programme with multiple projects of full infrastructure.
• Required experience in GCC region
• Already resident in Qatar and NOC Available
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sr. Planning Engineer
MIDMAC Contracting Company
Planning Engineer - Hotel/Resort Project
Superiority of Modern Services (SOMS)
Senior Planning Engineer
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)