Job description / Role
1000 Walls is a dedicated design and build Interior Fit-Out and FF&E company with a focus on providing exclusive, functional, and long-lasting turn-key interior design solutions and services.
We are urgently looking for an experienced Planning Engineer with Interior Fit Out experience to work with us on our ongoing and future projects.
• Prepare master working programs for the project as well as other programs for sections or packages
• Prepare short term programmes as required
• Issue progress reports and present them to the Project Manager
• Identify delays, critical paths, areas of concern and propose corrective action
• Measure and monitor progress to ascertain actual production rates
• Develop and monitor resource management tools (labour/plant)
• Analyse progress and time delays
• Propose corrective actions to the package and planning managers to be able to consequently meet the milestone dates
• Staff and labour resource schedules
• Logistics plans
• Written construction methodologies
• Have Bachelor’s Degree or similar in Engineering, Construction Management or similar
• A minimum of 6+ years of related experience in planning with 3+ the GCC,
• Experience in High End and Large scale turnkey interior Fit-out projects planning is a MUST.
• Experience in planning and control including planning, sourcing, receiving and master data definition.
• Knowledge of related planning computer hardware and software programs, (Primavera, Pro-logic, P3, P6, MS PROJECT).
• Valid QID/Visa to work in Qatar.
• Availability in Qatar for an immediate start.
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus into design, delivery and installation. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery, relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery & installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health & safety and environmental protection, and are certified as Grade-A general contractor.
Specialties: Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metal works, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement and Project Management.
Senior Planning Engineer
Planning Engineer - Hotel/Resort Project
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Al Fattan Ship Industry
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|