Job description / Role
• Develop work execution program for the bidding tenders and projects.
• Develop manpower histogram showing the resources allocation.
• Develop progress “S” curve for measuring the actual progress against planned value.
• Develop & maintain registers for each phases of work such as Engineering, Procurement and Construction.
• Assists QHSE Department in implementing IMS and other procedures to ensure all works are doing in a safe way to prevent injury, environmental pollution, and occupational health hazard, and property damage.
• Attends induction, tool box, weekly meeting, in-house and third party trainings.
• Shares in preparing Risk Assessments, JSA and Environmental Aspects and Impacts, Risk and Opportunity and implementing its control measures.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
• 5+ years’ experience in the similar position.
• Good Knowledge in Primavera.
• Good communication skills.
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE
|Saudi Arabia||13 May|
Planning Manager - Real Estate Developer