Job description / Role
• Takes a lead in preparing schedule data for proposals or contract negotiations as requested and checks and confirms that the correct scope of work is reflected on assigned schedules.
• Providing detailed review, analysis and monitoring of the procurement and construction programs of the Contractor, Subcontractors and Utilities.
• Working closely on a day to day basis with the planners of the contractor to monitor and/or amend the Contractor’s baseline program of Work; Reviews and assesses the work sequences with the total project plan.
• Conducting independent site visits to evaluate the contractor’s site progress against his program and reporting to the Resident Engineer accordingly.
• Establishes and implements methods for determining activity durations within assigned disciplines or specialties.
• Reviews and approves invoice verification for payment based on cost-loaded schedules, as required.
• Reviews schedule data, identifies and acquires information needed to complete work logics to interface between assigned disciplines, specialties and/or projects.
• BSc. in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• 10 years post-graduation experience
• Minimum 7 years experience in Local Roads and Drainage Program within a Consultant Engineering Firm
• MMUP / UPDA is mandatory
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.