Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Planning Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar . This critical role will be responsible for the development of the master schedule for a complex/high value project and specific detailed schedules to include timetable, costs and progress of construction (installed quantities, expended labour hours etc).
We envisage responsibilities in this role to include;
- Planning, costing and scheduling metrics and tools (work breakdown structure), collecting performance data (installed quantities, expended labour hours, and other progress measurements for direct hire and subcontract labour), tracking data (daily cost compilation and monitoring), analyzing and reporting (earned value, productivity and risk analysis).
- Developing project master schedule, updating, monitoring and reviewing contractor construction schedules, submittals, material delivery, procurement logs and daily follow-up in addition to the necessary productivity measurement studies and associated corrective measures.
- Implementing 'Work Order' procedures in conjunction with QA/QC staff.
- Identifying and tracking changes, actual and potential, to the project scope, ensuring estimates of cost changes and schedule impact are given visibility with the client and project management.
- Participating in contract administration.
- Reviewing and approving contractor's work programs submissions.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years experience partnered with a Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience on high-rise building projects.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.