Job description / Role
Reputed Contractor is looking for a Planning Engineer for their operations based in Qatar.
* Plan, organise and schedule the project by developing a project master schedule in line with the proposal requirements through the application of the primavera software.
* Reviewing the sub-contractor’s detailed work program submissions and prepare the evaluation report.
* Reviewing the actual implemented bills of quantity and the cost and resource loading prepared by the contractors.
* Preparation of look-ahead schedule according to the current update and analysing critical activities .Monitoring all activities in the project schedule for potential delays and regularly update claims and variation logs
* Identify the project deliverables and staffing requirements with allotment of available resources to various phases of the project through the project measurement system
* Assisting the Project Manager in contract administration and preparing end of transaction claim analysis and using as built or as planned delay analysis.
* Attended all progress of meeting to discuss about progress and condition of time frames
* Prepare the delay event programme and analyse the required necessary Extension of Time where were required against Form of Contract
* Preparing progress report by reviewing the progress of the work versus the planned work
* Estimate the project value with all risk analysis and cost loading to the program of work and controlling the project budget
* Candidates must have a degree in Civil Engineer
* Minimum 5 years planning experience is required.
* Must have commercial build experience.
* Understand and able to utilize planning tools such as MS excel, Access, MS Project, Primavera, Maximo, SAP and ERP.
* Immediately Available candidates preferable.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Planning Engineer - Infrastructure
Planning Engineer, Infra
Planning Engineer - Roads & Infrastructure
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting (BOTC)
Ignite Search & Selection