Job description / Role
Planning Engineer, Infra Qatar
Responsible at tender stage to the Planning Lead or Bid Manager for the range of activities involved in the project planning life cycle, which includes:
- Ensuring that the programme content is functionally compliant with the planning procedures and guidance.
- Identifying planning scope, major constraints and contract requirements
- Identifying major quantities and factors affecting the programme
- Establishing and agreeing with Operations construction outputs and agree working hours with appropriate Estimator
- Establishing and agreeing with Operations and Bid Team key methods of construction, sequencing, installation and commissioning
- Producing and documenting the planning deliverables including programmes, planning philosophy, presentations and reports.
- Producing the Tender Programme and supporting information in accordance with the tender requirements - Developing overall programmes, issuing to all parties for review and implementing recommendations, innovation and best practice as applicable
- Reconciling company and sub-contract plant/labour and major materials elements in conjunction where appropriate Applying resource levelling techniques as necessary
- Interfacing with third parties to identify and resolve issues
- In addition to the above, at contract stage the Planner is accountable to the Planning/Project Lead for:
- Ensuring that the Contract Programme is produced, managed and maintained in accordance with the planning procedures.
- The overall planning strategy and the timing & sequence of the Contract Programme activities
- The issue and communication of the Contract Programme to the Project Lead for onward issue to Client and Project Team
- Ensuring that all other project planning and programming necessary for the execution of the contract is properly undertaken.
- Provide support, as required to the BIM Co-ordinators to meet the project requirements or tender submission deliverables
- Candidate must be in Qatar.
- Must be able to obtain an NOC.
- Experience on road projects is essential.
- 6 years + Experience.
- Salary is 12K-14K QAR ALL INCLUSIVE.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
Matchtech is a leading global engineering recruitment specialist, with over 30 years' experience in successfully matching job-seekers with hiring employers within the engineering industry. Our 300-strong team of dedicated recruitment consultants provide recruitment services across core engineering sectors including, aerospace, automotive, energy, infrastructure and maritime. We also offer specialist recruitment within the growing field of engineering technology.
We are passionate about quality and work to the most rigorous standards in the recruitment industry. Our goal is to always exceed the expectations of our customers by providing the best delivery and the highest quality service possible.
Planning Engineer - Immediate
Ignite Search & Selection
Planning Engineer - Infrastructure
Planning Engineer - Roads & Infrastructure
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting (BOTC)
Ignite Search & Selection